Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OPI: Your Web or Mine with Jessica Krystal Pink

I have a simple layering for you today. OPI Your Web Or Mine is a dusty pink frost that was perfect in two coats. I think I did a good job at getting the frosty lines pretty straight :) I did two coats of Jessica Krystal Pink which is an iridescent bar glitter with small silver glitter in a clear base. It's quite the festive top coat and the glitter lays flat which is a total bonus! It's a cute summer mani and if you don't like frosts but like the hue of Your Web Or Mine, Krystal Pink is a great top coat to add for a finished look. 

3 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)