Friday, July 6, 2012

Bellacures: Summer Special for my Readers


Bellacures is having a Facebook Summer Special for my readers!


What to do:
Go into any Bellacures, a Nail Salon for any service and you will get a total of 10% off any service, or $20 off the spicy summer mani/pedi for your first visit to Bellacures. 


Just forward your "thank you" email they get you check out to  (info@buzzsmith.com), mention The Manicured Monkey as the referral. Also  "check in" on your Facebook page to the Bellacures Facebook page when you go in for your appointment, telling them I referred you!!


Let me know how it goes after you're visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)