Monday, July 2, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Barbed Wire BM 323

For this mani I copied Laurie at Dressed Up Digits... She's sort of amazing :)  I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Wet Cement then sponged Milani Signature Gold on my tips followed by Milani Black Swift on my tips and then.... it looked too dark. So I sponged over the black with Wet Cement to lighten it up. After it dried (didn't top coat, just waited) I stamped barbed wire from BM 323 with Black Swift.. then top coated. Phew! I don't know how Laurie does it! Check out hers:

Don't forget my giveaway is up and live, you could win the new bundle monster plates, OPI Minnie Mouse collection and more!

4 comments:

  1. I love the effect and you've "copied" amazingly. A beautiful manicure xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!!! simple and beautiful! may I know how long did u take to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i KNOW i'm going to have to do this soon - bloody awesome, both of you xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)