Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamping Sunday!: Zoya Rehka, Suri and BM314

Here's a new plate image for you today (which was the theme this week in Stamping Adventures). I did two coats of Zoya Rekha which I've showed you already but it's a great cremey red. I stamped using Suri from the Diva collection (amazing to stamp with!) and BM314 for the image. I like this image a lot because it is simple scroll/filigree design but the purple metallic against the red creme adds a contrasting texture which created interest to the eye. I have a few more I stamped with to show you so I'll trickle those out throughout the week but sexy red nails stamped with purple.. can't go wrong in my book!

I'm also starting a new blogger series on Fridays.. if you're a newbie and want to promote your blog check HERE for deets!

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)