Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nail Foils: Arctic Tides

This is my second attempt at foils. Yup... still trying to get the hang of this... I did two coats of China Glaze Millennium under Arctic Tides. Even though there were wrinkles on this (I think the glue was too thick and may be not all the way dry yet) it is still super super shiny and as you can see, it wigged my camera out! for sure eye catching. I have something else in mind for Monkey See Monkey Do Monday using foils so stay tuned for that. If you're interested in trying foils, check them out at DollarNailArt.com .. they're cheap but the minimum order is $25. Still getting the hang of these but for now just focus on the awesome holo that comes of of this :) 

2 comments:

  1. OMG SO COOL! They remind me of those holo pleather pants for some reason lol. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you found a top coat that won't wrinkle the foils?

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)