Friday, October 19, 2012

Double Funky French and Gems

Recently I did a funky french because I couldn't remember the last time (if ever) I've done a double lined french mani. I started with two coats of Milani Fresh Teal followed by Black Swift and White on The Spot for french tip lines. My accent finger is Milani Gems which is a similar/dupe to Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday. Gems is basically a bunch of colorful glitters of small and medium hexes: red, yellow, blue, silver, green, pink all in a clear base. It's a dense glitter, pictured is one coat. Kind of a boring manicure if you're used to doing or seeing nail art but for those who aren't into the art, this should impress anyone who's not desensitized to nail art :)

3 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)