Sunday, October 21, 2012

Milani: U Pinky Swear & Gems

I was feeling a bit girly when I did this mani. I like when glitter goes from the bottom up the side of the nail, it's a bit different fro usual glitter tips. I started with two coats of Milani U Pinky Swear and just sponged on Milani Gems. I sponged but then went back and filled in a bit with the dabbing method (dab the brush on the nail to get some glitter transfer). This glitter is so dense but also sits in a thick base so it was a bit chunky and required a great top coat to smooth it all out. Kind of a boring manicure but, the pale pink background allows the Gems to pop and create more draw without being over bearing and too busy.

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)