Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nicole by OPI: New CVS Exclusives- swatches

Hi Monkeys!  I have the new Nicole by OPI exclusives for you today. They're out in CVS stores and retail for $7.99; fun stuff, let's get to it. All are 2 coats, no top coat unless otherwise specified and all had good dry time.
A pale rose pearly frost. Application was easy, just watch out for brush strokes.
This almost looks like  a silver frost with a hint of pink to it, 3 coats, no top coat and application was easy.
My least favorite of the bunch because even with two generous coats, you can still see nail line. If you notice my index finger, at a different angle there is no nail line which is great but makes for a tricky application.

A berry wine creme that covers like a dream. No issues with this one.

A muted bubble gum pink creme, 3 coats with a slower dry time than the others but not too bad and application was easy as well. Love the hue and softness on this one, so girly.
A purple creme with red undertones, reminds me of your typical artificial grape coloring for candy. Application was great and no nail line with two coats.
My favorite out of the bunch, a bright medium blue creme, 2 coats, no flaws and the color is cheery!

There's something in these CVS exclusives for everyone whether you like frosts, cremes, bright, rich or bold. Great eclectic collection.

Nicole by OPI nail lacquers and Nail Treatments contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. These new CVS-exclusive shades will be available November 2012 for $7.99 each at select CVS locations nationwide.
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!

*product provided by company*

1 comment:

  1. Grapefull reminds me a lot of the similar shade in the Zoya collection of 3 jellys from this fall collection ... forgetting the name right now - I have it - the Zoya I think is a little more pink. I am not fan of the NOPI bottles and try not to fall hard for any of them - but I might need one of these if I ended up going past a CVS which is not in my area at all for about 200 miles.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)