Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OPI: Couture de Minnie- Swatches

Hi Monkeys,
    Today I have the OPI Couture de Minnie collection for you (HERE'S the press release). Last year OPI had a Minnie collection as well but this year it is high fashion couture Minnie AND it includes their liquid sand in a special Minnie color... All swatches are taken in natural light. I will also have more to announce from this collection so stay tuned for that in a few weeks. For now, onto the swatches, enjoy!



 This was the one I was most excited about in the collection- 3 coats later it evened out to a creamy girly pink and I did Minnie Style on my middle finger (pink, red and white hex glitters in a clear base).
 A shimmery true red, this one is a stunner- 2 easy coats and Minnie Style works perfect as an accent nail.
 The latest liquid sand, Magazine Cover Mouse does not disappoint- it is full of shimmer instead of glitter and really glistens in the sunlight. Also, dry time was not bad on this liquid sand which is a bonus.
My favorite out of the collection- A Definite Moust-Have is a shimmery darker pink but it is really bright and eye catching on the nail. this was two easy coats with Minnie Style on the index finger for funsies.


Couture de Minnie nail lacquers each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application.Liquid Sand lacquers should always be worn without top coat. This limited edition promotion will be available beginning June 2013 at professional salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!
*product provided by OPI*

6 comments:

  1. Great swatching, I am loving the look of the Magazine Cover Mouse polish, the shimmer really looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polishes and especailly those lovely accent nails!
    Happy to be your newest follower :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    beautiful design!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love the whole collection and have to get it! :-) Thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)