Monday, October 28, 2013

#33DC - South America

Hi Monkeys! I'm taking part in the Crumpet's 33 day challenge on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; a new theme each day. Check it out and you can see everyone else's posts below. There's some great nail art happening!

For today the theme was South America. This one seemed kind of obvious for me- soccer! The World Cup 2014 will be held in Brazil, so I did some nail stamping and freehanding for it. The index finger is the Brazillian flag, then 2014 over the next two nails and soccer balls on my little finger. The colors are green and yellow- color of Brazil's Jerseys. I like it, just wish my stamping was more straight for the numbers. Don't forget to check out everyone else's manis.


1 comment:

  1. I think you had the best idea:) When I say about South America my first thought is World Cup too:)
    And your mani looks just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)