Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Mani: BM-H06 and BM-H11

 For this mani I did a matte and top coat version for you. I started out with a base of SinfulColors Whipped, a matte black, and stamped using an orange Milani polish. While I like the full Jack-o-lantern heads with the candies on the bottom (cut off because the images are HUGE!), I really enjoyed the simple pumpkins more. I like the way the orange outline of the pumpkin looks against the matte black background. Even though the pumpkin images are still quite large, they look fine and still identifiable even when part of the image is off the nail. I like this mani better with a top coat as well but if it were just the pumpkins, I'd keep it matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)