Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#33 DC- Favorite Pattern - Drip Mani

Today's challenge theme was "your favorite pattern". I chose a drip mani but only because I like the way they looked and wanted to use my  new Bundle Monster plate with the drip on it :). I don't know if I'd commit to a drip mani being a favorite per se, but having the ability to stamp it helps me like it even more. I started with 2 coats of You Don't Know Jacques from OPI (included in the take ten mini set available now!). I stamped in white then added Piroutte My Whistle which is silver glitter in a clear base... and apparently doesn't show up that well over the drip whites... oh well. I like the drips from the cuticle best, plus it's easier to place when yous stamp versus backwards on the tip to the cuticle.
Be sure to check out everyone else's favorite patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)