Monday, November 25, 2013

#33DC - Lines


You have only a few more days to enter my Winter Nail Art Contest. Details HERE

The 33 Day Challenge is almost over! I'll be starting a winter challenge so keep your eyes out for cute winter themed nail art. Today's theme was "lines". I used all OPI polishes starting with a base of  My Vampire is Buff (2 coats). I taped of my  nail with striping tape then sponged Chocolate Moose over it then a sponged coat of Goldeneye for some warm blingy gold tones. I like the way this turned out, it's definitely different looking. The colors meddle together well and I'm kind of on a brown kick for fall right now so this fits the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)