Sunday, November 3, 2013

Essie: Cashmere Bathrobe + BM-H08-- updated

Happy post Halloween everyone! Hopefully you are recovered from all the sugar consumption by now.  This was my mani that I wore for a whopping 3 days before it started chipping. Pretty par for course. I started with two coats of Essie's Cashmere Bathrobe. Love. This. Polish. It's dark gray but has these wonderful little specks in it and almost looks like a dark granite. The formula was excellent. 
Then I gave it the Halloween touch. I used Bundle Monster's H08 plate in bats and the creepy cauldron, then added these great little studs I found to highlight the brew bubbles. I did a top coat of China Glaze Ghoulish Glow over the Essie and I must say, I want to use glow in the dark polishes year round.. why not?! Love seeing it glow.I used Milani Black Swift to stamp with (my go to black to stamp with). Overall, a cute mani and I'd actually stamp a less creepy themed image over Cashmere Bathrobe because the effect is pretty great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)