Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween: Sugar Skulls!

If you follow me on Tumblr or Pinterest, you have already seen this mani, but... if you haven't, take a look. I was watching Cute Polish on You Tube and she did a sugar skull mani so this was inspired by her tutorial. She is so great with a dotting tool and makes it look easy. This was a bi of a challenge. I used OPI Alpine snow as the base for the skulls and a blue Essie for the base to my stamping with the Fun2 and Cheeky CH50 for the flower images. I used black polish but also black acrylic paint and it got a bit messy at that point. Overall though, it's cute enough and unique enough to draw attention when out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)