Friday, December 6, 2013

Glitter Gal: Tart Yourself Up and Top Coats



 I have pics of Glitter Gals new Tart Yourself Up and their Galaxy Holo Top Coat along with... Gloss Boss! Where to begin. I have some nail art tomorrow for you using Tart Yourself Up. Tart is a fabulous true blue creme. Formula is spot on but the reason for this post is to show off their Galaxy Holo Top Coat. The top coat is packed with holo glitter, and we all know that Glitter Gal knows how to do a great holo. I topped it over a random red for you to see, plus it's Christmasy in case you want to add it to your wish list for Santa. I topped it off with the Gloss Boss super shiny top coat which, as you notice, does not dull the holo effect at all. This means you can wear it over all of your Glitter Gal holos and still have that color shift sparkle that turns heads. The holo topper retails for $11.95 and Gloss Boss for $14.95 (it's a large bottle)
They have out new cremes, holos and the Gloss Boss top coat... more info HERE.
Be sure to follow Glitter Gal on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)