Friday, December 6, 2013

SinfulColors: Mirrored Metallics - swatches


I have swatches for you today of 4 of the new SinfulColors Mirrored Metallics.  These are pretty great, they stamp, dry fast, are affordable and easy to find (also available now!).

Here's a swatch of Gold Medal with a matte top coat. Pretty fabulous right?! I'll have more manis using these, including some stamping so keep an eye out.

All the colors include:
Pine Away: A glittery X-mas tree green
Red Eye: A sprinkle of crimson by candlelight
Purple Heart: A royal rush of rich purple
Gold Medal: A golden, glimmery goddess
Blue Steel: A brilliant blue gush of gift-wrap
Triple Platinum: A light shade of lilac tinted with tinsel  
Simply Silver: A sparkling ornamental shade of silver (not shown)

SinfulColors Mirror Metallics, $1.99 exclusively at Walgreens for Holiday 2013.

Twitter:   @SinfulColors_NP
Facebook:       Sinfulcolors Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)