Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Layering with the new Carrie Underwood Collection

I recently had on a layered mani using.. glitter. I hate glitter unless it's gel because it's so hard to get off and gels you have to soak off anyways so it's worth it. I started with the great greenish blue dusty shade Goodbye Shoes from the NOPI Carrie Underwood collection and topped my accent finger with a glitter from the same called Sing You Like A Bee (love this on it's own and matted btw), then topped all with one coat each of Nubar Black Polka Dots and White Polka Dots. It's a simple but easy and relatively fast mani to do. The Nubar glitters weren't that bad to take off so in that sense, it was a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)