Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Soccer Gel Mani & Water Decals

 Hi Monkeys, today I have a gel mani for you with a soccer flare to it. Recently the San Jose Earthuakes (MLS) unveiled their new shield\jerseys at a huge party and of course I attended (Go Quakes!). I wanted to theme my mani so I did some IBD gel magic. Sargasso Sea for the blue and Whipped Cream for the white; stamped using Milani Black Swift and made my water decal. I had to use the old shield because well... they hadn't unveiled the new one yet :)  I really loved this mani and it stayed on for about a week which is the usual for gel manis for me. The tip wear in this picture is about after 5 days of wear and tear. Overall a very cool mani that I'll repeat with the new shield!

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)