Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nude Studded Mani

Hi Monkeys! I rocked a simple mani recently which I loved and had to share. I used two coats of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around then added matte black studs on it.

 I was inspired by an accent nail from one of the Jamberry nail manis I did a few posts back. Something very chic about nude nails with matte black studs. I'm rocking super short nubs right now because I'm a real person and do stuff around my house etc so breaks happen.. they just all happened at once this time! The nude polish is great for the nubs to look clean and the studs add some edge. Total win.

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! The studs add a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I just got this polish in the mail yesterday! I am doing this mani with my next polish change. I was afriad the color was too skintone for me but it looks great on you and more pink on than in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)