Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Some NOPI Chevrons

I'm absolutely in love with this mani. I wore it for a record 7 days too before it started to chip away. I used NOPI Lay It On The Lime as my base then used chevron vinyls to "tape off" the pattern and coated it with The Coral Of The Story, then peeled the vinyls off. I'm really digging the chevrons again and using nail vinyls instead of stamping the pattern, allow you to do so many more top colors. This mani was super summery and bright and I received many compliments on it throughout the week. Win.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome looking chevrons! Love the yellow and red coral combination too.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)