Friday, August 22, 2014

Come Clean Promotion Code, few hours left!


Check out “Come Clean” – pop culture soap, a beauty essential with attitude. All Natural, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Handpoured in USA.



This all natural soap is handpoured and made fresh in New York City! These whimsical shampoo bars are made of human-grade ingredients will leave you and your dog smelling fresh, clean and happy.


Safe for both dogs and their owners!


Available in 3 scents, Bergamot Sage, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lavender Coconut. 



 



This pure glycerin soap contains no parabens, no
sulphates, is gentle, non-irritating, rinses easily.

Featured in Lucky Magazine





Click to buy

www.whenicomeclean.com
#comeclean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)