Saturday, August 23, 2014

Norse Waterfall Tips

 Hi Monkeys, today I have a little easy nail art (barely, more like a spiced up creme manicure) mani for you today. I used 2 polishes from the OPI Nordic collection. I did two coats of Ice-bergers & Fries (medium brown creme, kind of reddish) and then with a striper brush I did some different length lines starting from the tip of the nail with My Voice Is A Little Norse. I love this glitter- silver and holographic goodness and it's very dense! This would probably have looked even better if I added in a lighter brown like Going My Way Or Norway? yes.

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I like the glittery tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined the bay area bloggers group and wanted to check out your blog. Love all the nail posts :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)