Saturday, October 18, 2014

SinfulColors- Wicked Halloween 2014- the top coats!

Hi Monkeys! Today I have swatches from the new SinfulColors Wicked Color collection for Halloween. There are many polishes in this set but I have 5 for you today, including a glow in the dark top coat!
From left to right: Pumpkin Spice, Splatter Spell, Mystery Moonshine, Cauldron Couture and Ghoulishly Fluorescent (glow in the dark, not shown yet).
Pumpkin Spice: (over white) medium orange hex, small round orange and small square gold glitters in a clear base.
Splatter Spell: shredded gold, black hex in large, medium and small, medium orange hex.
Mystery Moonshine: multi colored shredded confetti in a clear base.
Cauldron Couture: large and small black hex, medium and small green hex, mixed in with green shredded glitter with a clear base.

This is a preview of the ones I received, I have them with Halloween nail art over the next few days so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I picked up Cauldron Couture and Mystery Moonshine. I just love those shards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky you found them, everywhere I saw the display they were sold out! good find!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)