Monday, March 16, 2015

Zoya: Naturel Satin Collection- swatches

Hi Monkeys! I have the Zoya Satin collection for you today and they're really cool. Their finish is not matte and not a gloss and need no top coat... think of a shinier version of matte with dimension to it. Looks very cool on the nail! 
After the jump for individual swatches. These are available now and retail for $9 each HERE.



A light sage green, perfect in two coats
Fantastic dusty blue gray, I'm a little obsessed 
 Leah is a super pale dusty lavender that wants to show like it's taupe
Taupey goodness with a hint of creme
Soft chocolately taupe
A gentle rosey pink

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)