Friday, June 26, 2015

Cupcake Polish: As Good As Rose Gold

Hey Monkeys! You may have noticed the fingers in some of the recent posts have changed... I've recruited my bestie to start blogging for Manicured Monkey so you shall see her more often :) Thanks M!

This is my kind of neutral, inside its a demure pink with large gold flakes. Outside though, it becomes an amazing scattered holo micro glitter party! A little on the thick side, formula wise, it applied and dried easily. (2 coats over Debroah Lippmann all about that base and topped with Addicted to speed.) The best part, it wore for a week without tip wear or chipping!

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)