Monday, November 11, 2013

#33DC - 3 color gradient and pattern- Fall Manicure

 Hi Monkeys! Today's 33 Day Challenge is a 3 color gradient with a pattern. I wanted to do fall colors because the weather is getting chillier! I started with a white base, painted half my nail with Zoya Darcy. I painted half my nail one coat so when I sponged over the white, it would be more opaque as yellows are pesky. I haven't sponged in a while so I'm a bit rusty but I used Milani Jiffy Orange and China Glaze IX for brown. I also stamped with IX for a fading effect. This is probably my  most memorable gradient, I love it and it's perfect for fall. I included a picture of the mani before the stamping, Enjoy! You can follow me on Blog Lovin' now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)