Sunday, March 20, 2011

Party of Cute!


I had been debating the Party of 5 Glitters for a while... I wasn't sure what to do with them! Finally I decided to pick them up because I don't own anything like it.  I laid down two coats of Color Club's "Cat Walk Queen" which is a deep red/purple wine color.
Then I added the glitters, hexagon and round green, blue and red with silver colors! was fun! As far as formula, it was kind of hard because I hadn't worked with large glitter before so getting them all evened out on the nail proved to be a problem.  This mani would look alot better in the sun but it was raining out so... ya, no sun.  I like the P5G and I think I'll try it on a lighter color next time.

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY GIVEAWAY

2 comments:

  1. This is nice... I have Party of Five Glitters, but I think I'm only going to wear it for birthdays, haha

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)