Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zoya: Rica

So, I'm not one for oranges but I thought I would give Rica a shot.  It's quite pretty.. As I've mentioned before, I have really white tips so you can see my nail line with some polishes.  This is one of them although it's less visible in real life because you get distracted by the shimmer :)
Rica is part of Zoya's summer collection and I picked up this one and Faye- the only two that caught my eye.   It's kind of a tangerine color with gold glitter and shimmer in it.  It applied pretty well but I had issues getting it all the way to the tip and even.  This was 3 coats.  It would be a great summer polish when the sun is out.  I took the photos in a daylight lamp and my light box, so click to enlarge the pictures for details.  I think next time I wear this, I will put a white base down and see if that helps even it out.  Anyone that has this, have tips for me? I'm not a huge fan but I'll revisit it again for sure. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like how bright and shimmery it is, perfect for summer when the sun is shinning. I ordered this collection and can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)