Monday, June 27, 2011

Award: Stylish Blogger and a challenge- UPDATED 6/24/11

Edit 6/24/11: recently I've been tagged by  Lady Luck Beauty and Kellyta .. .Thank you ladies!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Sam from Fashion Polish for tagging me for the Kreativ Blogger and Stylish Blogger awards.  I've received the Kreativ Blogger a while back from multiple bloggers, but the Stylish Blogger award is a first so thanks Sam!! If you haven't checked out her blog, you should, she does really great manis :D


I also wanted to take this opportunity to challenge fellow bloggers to take the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge. So far one blogger, Une Ruxi a Paris has taken the pledge. I challenge all bloggers to take the pledge!

Tagged for the Stylish Award (if you've received it before, you're that awesome to receive it again!):
Une Ruxi a Paris
Colette from My Simple Little Pleasures
Enamel Girl
Jim from Men and Nail Polish
Leslie from Polish Art Addiction
Brooke from Blushing Noir
Megan at Painting Rainbows
Amber C. from Rainbows and Sparkles

Keep up the awesome work bloggers and don't forget to take the Kind Hearted Pledge!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kristin, how are you? I'd like know if did you like other glazes, or just liked the hits.

    Kisses
    Tata

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)