Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Color Club: Electro Candy Skittles

My sister in law was awesome enough to let me swatch the heck out of her hands this past weekend!
Here's a Color Club Retro Candy skittle mani.  There's 6 colors in the collection so I added an "accent" green french tip to the ring finger.

 This collection came out in summer of 2009.
They're all shimmery fun neons!

Colors:
thumb- electro candy - super bright neon pink with teal shimmer
index-pure energy - powdery bright teal with hint of green shimmer
middle- ultra violet - medium purple neon with a blue/green shimmer to it 
ring-tangerine scream/what a shock! - TS has a light silver shimmer to it and WAS has a very faint blue shimmer
little- volt of light - eye searing yellow that leans towards green side with green shimmer.  This one reminds me of a highlighter marker!

We took pictures outside in partial sunlight but as usual, they're neons and hard to capture the eye searing brightness! This would be a great mani for summer except here in Nor Cal, the sun has been hiding!

6 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)