Saturday, September 17, 2011

Catrice: I Sea You! and Color Club Wish Upon A Rockstar

I wanted to do some sparkly fingers for you but also try out some of my new swap polishes and finds.  I used 2 coats of Catrice I Sea You! again from Anouk and our swap. This is like a dusty green creme that was opaque in 1 generous coat. Since I was layering glitter on top, I was pleased with only doing one layer so it didn't build up and look thick on my nails. I ventured out and found the new Color club glitters. This one, Wish Upon a Rock Star is by far my favorite in the collection. It has large lavender glitter with red, yellow, blue, green, pink, red small glitter. I painted my ring finger black to see it layered over and I'm in love with it.  I top coated it with Posche and it was not gritty. The glitter laid flat and all was well :)

News: I have a 20% off code right now for my Etsy store: TWITT20OFF  Check out the new headbands and glow in the dark jewelry for Halloween :-)

I also have 2 subscriptions left where you get a piece every month and a code for free shipping on all purchases.

8 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)