Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nfu Oh: #51

Why hello there flakie pretty! This is the jelly-tastic beautiful Nfu Oh 51. I put down a layer of China Glaze Heart of Africa which is a wine red semi-shimmer. I did two coats to get opacity and one coat of 51 to get the flakie effect. 51 sits in a purple jelly base but when layered over a red, you see more of the green, yellow and red flashes. It's quite interesting. I love that Nfu Oh lays flat, it's important because some flakies are chunky and it makes it harder to smooth out with just a top coat.  Overall, this is a great flakie and I plan on showing it to you layered over other colors like green, blue, black and white so you can see how drastically flakies change when you layer them. So here you go, easy mani that's not plain and it's pretty. 

6 comments:

  1. it's a nice combo! I'm wearing Nfu Oh 51 right now but I didn't layer it over anything and was thinking it would have been better to layer it over sth...here it's a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too and also like layering it over a burgundy polish. Check my pictures out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty red! And ya gotta love a flakie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nfu-oh 51 is beautifully distracting! I always stare at my nails when I wear it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fab combo of this Nfu over a nice burgandy. I really loved some of the shades in the CG collection.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)