Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pink Holo Franken

This beaute is a franken from Katie at the Nailaholic. It started out as Wet N Wild Hannah Pinktana which is a lighter shade of pink with micro holo glitter.  She I think added more glitter and changed the color, it's quite jelly too which is awesome.  The glitter suspends in the polish which is awesome as well.  She does some great frankens and she does post them on her blog, so check her out! This was two coats by the way. I tried to play with the light in my lightbox a bit to show you the holo glitter... it is much more holo glittery in person. A great polish, thanks Katie!

5 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)