Monday, November 14, 2011

BK: 20- black holo

Wednesday I'm over at Trailerhood Chic's blog doing a black holo guest post.. check it out, she's had a week of holo posts from people!!  :) .. don't worry, I'll remind you on Wed too :)

I really love a good holographic polish :) One that's black and one coat is awesome as well.  This is BK 20 and I actually used two thin coats (you could get opacity in one if you want). The one thing I love most about this polish is that it has diamond dust in it so it has much more holo-y goodness. The linear holo rainbow is strong on this polish, you can see it has blue, green, red/orange, yellow. I added SV as a top coat and you can see it didn't dull the effect. I've actually never had a holo that's been dulled by a top coat. This polish came from Hong Kong in a swap I did but I hear if you search hard enough you can find it in the U.S. now (by search I mean the internet, not in stores).

6 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)