Monday, December 26, 2011

NOPI: Diva Into the Pool and One Less Lonely Glitter

This mani lasted 3 days before I took it off (it was in pretty darn good condition too!). I used three coats of Nicole by OPI Diva Into the Pool which is a bright teal micro glitter. I had to do three coats because my tips are so bright, they were showing through.  I did about three passes of One Less Lonely Glitter as my accent finger. This polish is so pretty, a mega packed light purple of large and small pieces. It would be best layered over an opaque purple though because it is in a clear base. I then stamped with my Red Angel plates to make a funky geometric design. It was quite interesting to look at and stood out great against the teal background. Overall a win for this mani. 

5 comments:

  1. The color combo is great and you gotta love that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are perfect together!!
    I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, I loved nail
    Kisses
    Appears at home.

    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that stamping is really beautiful! I gotta try that design myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)