Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sally Hansen: Lapis Amethyst striping tape mani

I came across some Sally Hansen Nail Prisms and thought I'd test out Lapis Amethyst over black.  I did one coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme (my favorite black ever) then taped off my nails with striping tape and did one coat of Lapis Amethyst over/between taped off areas. On my accent finger I used an ICE polish that has small purple glitter/shimmer to it. Lapis Amethyst is quite a duochrome, it flashes purple and green/blue. You can see it in some of the pictures but it was more apparent in person. I also included a blurred picture in the middle so youc an see the shiimmer in LA, it's pretty awesome! Since this polish is sheer, I'll probably be layering it over lots of other options. It's great and reminds me of Zoya Ki or Deborah Lippmann Wicked Game.... may be I'll have a comparison for you soon :) 
News: I'm selling nail decals from my Etsy store now if you're interested, I can make custom ones as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)