Thursday, February 2, 2012

China Glaze: GR8

Can you tell what was in my draft folder lately? :) This is GR8: another China Glaze OMG 2BHOT holo. This beaute is a yellow golden linear holo. I actually really like this one because it has hints of green in it but with no sunlight on the nail, it looks like a medium toned gold with speckled texture. I used 2 coats and no top coat, you can see the awesome holo in direct sunlight. I had no dragging with this one (thank you very much). This may be one of my favorites from the collection just because I don't have another holo like this color. Are you tired of holos yet? LOL I have a few more for you :-)

9 comments:

  1. I love this collection!
    This one is so original! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tired of them? Are you crazy?!? Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the only one of the OMG's I DON'T own...guess maybe I should get it and have a complete collection. Never could decide if I really liked this one enough to wear it tons. Your swatches have made me realize I need it - plus your description helps a lot too. I had been 'reading' it the same way - gold leaning yellow side with a tish of green in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good gravy, it's like you got all Midas up in here -- GORGEOUS, totally want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, all these holo's are KILLING ME!! I want them all so bad *sniff*!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)