Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sinfulcolors: Cinderella and CH29

I'm not really sure I understand the hype of SinfulColors Cinderella. The polish itself is like a pale blue gray jelly with flecks of pink shimmer that looks pretty but the application in my experience was frustrating. I did two coats of Cinderella and it seemed like it took forever to dry, even with SV on top before I stamped. I used Cheeky plate 29 for stamping girly type images that reminded me of Cinderella the character (this I thought was cute). I forget what polish I used to stamp but it may have been Milani Black. 

4 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)