Monday, September 3, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Love Letters

This mani is inspired by Laurie at Dressed Up Digits. Recently Laurie lost her father to cancer. I started with a black base and used China Glaze Swanky Silk (index and little finger) and Unpredictable for the middle fingers stamped using BM311 plate. I love that the Bohemians stamp over black and you get a very interesting look. I love it even more that I'm able to do this mani for Lauie as she is really inspirational and has become a great blogger friend. The mani looks like a collage of love graffiti :) It's a simple yet meaningful mani and who doesn't like black with pretties stamped over it :)



6 comments:

  1. first of all: you're such an awesome friend for doing this for Laurie!!
    second: wow! I've seen similar stamping on brighter colors and it looked too.. sweet? this one is AWESOME!!! Looks totally different from all the lovey-dovey stuff you see... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! What an honor to be picked for MSMD--thanks fangurl you're the bestest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! <3 I'm sorry for Laurie's loss! :( It's never easy losing a parent :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and the sentiment behind it - love grafitti all the way xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)