Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Mani: BM-H06

Not sure what it is about this mani but I really love it. May be it's the SinfulColors navy from the Leather and Luxe line.. or maybe the contrast of only two colors that both seem bold in different ways. Whatever it may be, I love this mani. I used Bundle Monster BM-H11 and BM-H06 and the large scary face barely fit on my nails.. it actually doesn't fit and is too large so I had to be careful with where I centered it. Anyone else have these problems? Final result was great though, nice and bold yet not so traditional Halloween look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)