Friday, November 1, 2013

#33DC - Mani Featuring Two Patterns

 Today's challenge was to use two different patterns. I used OPI: Peace & Love & OPI as a base color the stamped in Milani's Black Swift using the Fun2 image plate and a Bundle Monster plate for the lines, also using Milani White. I think I should have started with the lines and stamped the geometric pattern over that, but it still looks interesting and in some respects reminds me of high rise buildings. Very abstract. Without the white, the mani looked fabulous though so I may have to revisit it sans white. Everyone else's links are below, check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)