Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Nails: BM-H07 and BM-H11

 I have a little combo for you today.. more Halloween nails.  I started with a Purple Gleam as my base from SinfulColors and it's textured so the skulls from Bundle Monster plate H07 look a bit more rugged and bone like I used acrylic paint to touch up the grass below the skulls because they looked funny sitting on white. I think I'd actually like this image better if it was just the skulls or perhaps smaller so it could be a french tip instead. The pumpkin from BMH11 on my little finger, has green leaves with the same acrylic green paint I used for the grass. This was the smallest Halloween image I could find that would fit on my little finger- again with the giant images from this BM set. The image above is matte and the one below has a top coat over it. The only thing that stands out more with the top coat is the orange for the index finger so I kind of like it better matted.

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)