Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OPI: Holiday 2013 Swatches- Part 2 Liquid Sands

To follow up from my Part One post of the OPI Holiday 2013 I have the Liquid Sand polishes for you today. Not too shabby if I do say so, swatches are after the jump.


 Baby Please Come Home is a light lilac with the great silver glitters throughout, 2 coats, full opacity.
 Emotions is my least favorite of the liquid sands- a black textured polish, looks like wet asphalt on the nail, two coats for opacity.
 It's Frosty Outside is a super shiny silver that sparkles in the light, 2 coats, full opacity.
 Kiss Me At Midnight is a light medium true blue with silver glitter, love this one! 2 coats, full opacity.
 Make Him Mine is another beauty! A rose gold color again with the silver glitter. 2 coats, full opacity.
Silent Stars Go By is a dusty pink, described by OPI as a "blush". It is more pink than Make Him Mine and has more color than It's Frosty Outside. Love this one as well, 2 coats full opacity.

Overall this set of liquid sands are by far the best I've reviewed from OPI. I'm not sure if they perfected their formula or changed it or what but they seem to dry faster and apply better than the earlier shades. The fact that they are not overly gritty and are super shiny (with the exception of emotion), makes it worth the foil method to remove it afterwards. Gotta say, I'm a fan.

Mariah Carey Holiday nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. Liquid Sand nail lacquers should always be worn without top coat. Mariah Carey Holiday will be available October 2013, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer. 
                For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!
*products provided by OPI*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)