Friday, November 8, 2013

#33DC - Europe-

Today's #33DC  theme is Europe. I have a friend who loves all things Parisian, so I took the opportunity to do a Paris mani. I started with a base color of NOPI Late Blu-Mer from the Modern Family holiday collection 2013. It's a medium icy blue that reminded me of the sky so I stamped clouds using Bundle Monster BM-312 in White from Milani, then the Eiffel Tower image from my Fun-2 plate (love this plate) using Milani Black Swift. While it looks quite busy, I love the idea and look of this mani. The clouds may be better suited for a gray color but the high contrast I think gives the mani an interesting look to it. I've also included a shot of the base color because it's too pretty not too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)