Wednesday, November 20, 2013

33DC - From Inspiration Board- Navy and Silver

Today's challenge is something from your inspiration or Pinterest board.. Now, if you follow me on Pinterest, (which you should HERE)  you may have already seen me post this mani, as I sometimes post my manis earlier than they show on my blog. I have repinned a picture that is similar to this and I keep seeing it over and over on the boards. It's such a simple mani: OPI I Saw..You Saw... We Saw... Warsaw and the silver accent nail is This Gown Needs A Crown (sort of a suede polish). The top picture has the accent nail top coated, and the bottom is matted. I like it matted better, looks like the suedes. I can see what the repinning hype is about, something happens with silver and a navy creme that just looks great together. Check out everyone else's manis as well, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)