Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#33DC - Geometric design

Hi Monkeys! For today's 33 Day Challenge the theme was "geometric design" so I got a little creative.

I first used 3 coats of OPI Peace & Love & OPI from their San Francisco collection. It's a fab duochrome shifter from a gray plum to a steel blue gray... pretty great.

I stamped with a rectangle design using OPI Matte top coat over the Gals stamping plates. I really like this mani. I don't think it would work with a dark like black creme but the shifting color dulls enough to be completely noticeable and interesting to the eye.

Overall, I'd say it was a win. Be sure to check out everyone else's manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)