Monday, November 18, 2013

#33DC - A New Technique - Holo Drip Mani

Hi Monkeys, today's challenge was to do a new technique... I chose a drip mani. I'm not sure this is a technique but it sure is a new type of mani for me and I'd call it a technique because I'm not that great at doing designs with my dotting tool. I started with three coats of Color Club's Harp On It, a silver linear holo (picture taken in light box and you can still see the awesome). I then did just black drips on my nail using Milani Black Swift but then decided a black holo drip look would be better so I went over the drip part using Color Club Beyond. I think it's holo overload but would probably be pretty cool in the direct sunlight. Be sure to look at everyone else's manis who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)