Friday, November 15, 2013

#33DC - Color You Own The Most Of...

Hi Monkeys! Today's challenge theme was the color I own the most of... purple of course. I did two coats of Color Club's Eternal Beauty- an amazing linear purple holo.. Top picture is in direct daylight bulb and the bottom is in my light box with diffused lighting. Even with the diffused lighting, you can still see the great holo come through. I stamped BM315 fish netting design using Milani Black Swift then added some fun silver and black pyramid studs. Not a huge fan of the studs because I like functional manis, but it looks cute. Be sure to look at everyone else who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)