Wednesday, December 4, 2013

#33DC - Shapes

Today's challenge theme was "shapes". I have some more Lush Lacquers Polish Me Silly bottles sitting around untried so I grabbed one: Monster Mash. I did a coat of white followed by two coats of Monster Mash. MM is a pain to apply. I have a mini bottle and I had to fish out the bigger glitters with a toothpick. I think the mini bottle is too small for the large glitters. After fishing them out it was fine: large blue, lavender and green hex glitters and smaller blue, green and purple matte glitters. Love the combo, hate the formula. I then stamped with Bundle Monster plate 406 ... a very cute celtic knot heart in black for my challenge pattern. not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)